Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
Online Certificate Program in
- Duration: Upto 6 months
- Batch Starts: To be announced
- The 6-month program familiarises you with the field of corporate communication, which enables you to think of communication in a strategic and global manner.
- Trains you to create a cohesive workplace culture and build its competencies.
- Sharpen Communication Skills, strategic, critical, and applied thinking.
- Understand the strategic role of corporate communications for business operations, issues, and crisis management.
- Effectively Plan, research, write and implement everything from strategic communications plans to newsletters.
- Understand how communications strategies influence employees and stakeholders.
- Learn how to connect and liaison with the PR industry.
- Semester 1
Written and Oral Communication
Public Relations Theory and Practice
Integrated Marketing Communications
Get an edge over the competition with the right tools and resources, to forge a successful career in public relations and corporate communications. The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
- Public Relations Manager
Field media questions and pitch stories to media as well as organize press conferences to ensure visibility.
- Employee Communication Manager
Establish and ensure organizational initiatives and projects, as well as plan, write and edit the content which will be circulated through monthly magazines, staff intranet, and other modes of internal communication.
- Media Relations Manager
Responsible for preparing articles and press releases to promote the brand/product. Also, cultivate and enhance working relationships with the press.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIU
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience