Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
Online Certificate Program in
Digital Marketing Analytics
Duration : 3 months
Batch Start : 6th August 2022
The program allows participants to:
- Leverage an analytics driven decision-making framework and marketing technology stack for business decisions
- Determine different data analysis approaches that best support business questions
- Optimize media mix and budget allocation using marketing technology tools
- Interpret website analytics, search analytics, social media analytics, email analytics and provide performance insights
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Applying a structured decision-making framework to take data-driven decisions
- Applying skills needed to navigate analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Analyzing and interpreting paid, owned, earned media analytics to optimize media mix and budget
- Analyzing data through a suitable analysis approach like clustering, classification, summary, etc.
- Applying principles of A/B testing to make optimal business decisions
The Student Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics, Digital Consumer and Consumer Data Operations and Supply Management
Data Technologies and Marketing Data Platforms
Measurement Model & Data-driven decisions
Decision Optimization and Data Visualization
Metrics, dimensions, KPIs, and Interpretation for POEM media
Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics Simulation
Get an edge over the competition with the right tools and resources, to build a career in the operations management sector. The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
- SEO Analyst
You are responsible for increasing the number of people viewing the website(s) by analyzing data on website performance and staying on top of ever-changing SEO trends.
- SEO Manager
You are responsible for designing and implementing an SEO strategy within an organization.
- Digital Marketing Analyst
You are responsible for analyzing statistics and looking for ways that the company can improve its online marketing efforts.
- HSC/10+2 from a recognized board
- SSC + 2 years of experience