Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
Online Certificate Program in
Search Engine Marketing
Batch Start Date : 6th August 2022
Duration : 3 months
- Understand the working of search engines, crawling, indexing, and search engine algorithms
- Devise keyword strategy by performing keyword research and selection
- Understand how to optimize landing pages for conversion
- Understand how to optimize web presence using on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Write effective ad copy, target relevant audiences using Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tools
- Be proficient in the Google Ads platform by gaining hands-on experiential learning in a simulated environment
- Measure success and optimize SEM campaigns using analytics
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Successfully create a web presence which is optimized for search engines using on-page and off-page search engine optimization techniques
- Creating and optimizing landing pages that convert
- Applying best practices to create compelling search ads, display ads, shopping ads
- Analyzing and evaluating search ad campaigns end-to-end
- Analyzing and interpreting metrics, reports and analytics to make required adjustments to ad campaigns
- Applying skills needed to attempt Google Ads Certifications
The Student Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
- Quarter 1: Search Engine Marketing
Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
SEO Analytics and Tools
New Website: Design & Architecture
Introduction to Paid Search
Amazon Marketing Services
Display Advertising & Shopping Ads
Paid Search Analytics
Mimic Pro Simulation
Get an edge over the competition with the right tools and resources, to build a career in the operations management sector. The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
- SEO Analyst
You are responsible for increasing the number of people viewing the website(s) by analyzing data on website performance and staying on top of ever-changing SEO trends.
- Digital Marketing Specialist
You are required to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services.
- Digital Marketing Manager
You are required to plan, implement and monitor digital marketing campaigns across various digital networks.
- Digital Marketing Analyst
You are responsible for analyzing statistics and looking for ways that the company can improve its online marketing efforts.
- SEO Manager
You are responsible for designing and implementing an SEO strategy within an organization.
- HSC/10+2 from a recognized board
- SSC + 2 years of experience