Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
Online Certificate Program in
Social Media & Content Marketing
Duration : 3 months
Batch Start : 6th August 2022
The program allows participants to:
- Understand how social media has disrupted traditional marketing
- Understand different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Quora, Blogs and YouTube
- Devise social media marketing strategy and content strategy for each of the above platforms
- Develop your personal brand using social media, and understand how to become an influencer
- Understand social media campaign management and advertising on each social media platform
- Measure success and optimize paid social using analytics and reporting
- Understand the framework for creating content that is engaging, valuable and shareable
- Understand how to devise a wholesome content marketing strategy for different platforms
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Understanding how to leverage social media channels over in the overall media mix
- Analyzing the nuances of different social media platforms and the accompanying content strategies
- Understanding of the content creation process and corresponding tools
- Evaluating, analyzing, and optimizing social media ad campaigns end to end
- Creating effective strategies across Social Media platforms to engage new and existing audiences whilst achieving business goals
- Applying skills required to attempt Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- Creating content marketing strategy for various digital marketing channels
- Applying skills needed to create, distribute and amplify valuable content using content creation tools and distribution platforms
The Student Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Introduction to Social Media
Organic Social Social Media Platforms Content Strategy for each
Personal Brand Management & Influencer Marketing
Paid Social & Social Media Campaign Management
Mimic Social Simulation
Introduction to Paid Search
Amazon Marketing Services
Display Advertising & Shopping Ads
Paid Search Analytics
Mimic Pro Simulation
Our experienced faculty is a blend of academicians and industry experts who will guide you every step of the way.
- Content Lead Social Media
You are required to guide content marketing strategy, facilitate ongoing content planning, manage day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and report on the results of each content marketing initiative.
- Performance Marketing Manager
You are responsible for the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels.
- Social Media Manager
Oversees a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
- Content Specialist/Manager
Your duties may include writing daily blog posts to develop and maintain an audience, creating content for marketing campaigns, and overseeing social media accounts for your brand or site.
- Social Media Account Manager
You are required to combine marketing and technological skills to maintain an online image for clients.
- HSC/10+2 from a recognized board
- SSC + 2 years of experience