MBA In Information Technology and Systems Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
Online MBA In Information Technology
and Systems Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
- The Online MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management program is divided into four semesters and focuses on teaching the fundamentals of technology in order to build a dynamic career in the information technology marketplace.
- The Online MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management program emphasizes the use of modern techniques to analyze and develop business solutions in the IT field, as well as critical thinking and managerial skills.
- The courseware is designed to familiarise participants with the latest technology that is disrupting current business scenarios.
- Candidates are introduced to various management principles and practices, as well as concepts of organizational behavior, information technology in management, and system analysis, as well as digital payments and enterprise resource planning.
- If you successfully complete Online MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management program, you will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree.
- For business decisions, evaluate appropriate business strategies, practices, and theories.
- Determine the best information system solutions using current and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate expertise in comprehending and managing the most critical aspects of technology investment.
- Manage and implement new technologies in an ever-changing IT environment.
- Understand the factors required to begin business process reengineering.
All Subjects has 4 credits.Semester 1: Subjects
- Management Theory & Practice
- Information Systems for Managers
- Organizational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting & Analysis
- Business Communication
- Essentials of HRM
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Decision Science
- Fundamentals of Big Data & Business Analytics
- IT Project Management
- Emerging Technologies: IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Cloud Computing
- IT Security and Risk Management
- Managing Business Process Outsourcing
- Digital Payments
- Business: Ethics, Governance, and Risk
- Research Methodology
Gain a competitive advantage using the right tools and resources to build a sustainable and profitable business. The program prepares you for a variety of roles, including:
- IT Project Manager
Manage and develop technology projects, develop a communication plan, and assign tasks and benchmarks.
- IT Business Development Manager
Determine sales leads and market new products or services to new or prospective customers.
- Product Manager - IT
Develop and manage technology projects, and allocate tasks and benchmarks, as well as create a communication plan.
- IT Security Manager
As an IT security manager, you are in charge of protecting company information by implementing, designing, and putting policies and procedures in place.
- Business Analyst
Create a detailed report outlining problems, solutions, and opportunities for growth, as well as planning and forecasting business needs.
- Eligibility and the Program Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with at least 50% marks at the graduation level.
- OR a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with less than 50% marks at the graduation level and a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Option 1: Payment in Full (in INR) 168,000Pro# 144,000 Prime
- Option 2: Annual payment 91,000Pro# 79,000 Prime
- Number of Years 2
- Option 3: Pay fees in instalments (in INR) 48,000Pro# 42,000 Prime
- Number of Semesters 4
Students can choose between two modes of lecture delivery: #Pro & Prime
Pro: The Pro mode allows students to view recorded lectures as well as live interactive lectures.
Prime: Students can view recorded lectures using the Prime delivery mode.
Prime+: The Prime+ mode gives students access to live-interactive lectures of their choosing.
Contact a student counselor for a more detailed understanding of the fee structure.
- All admissions are subject to Rs. 1,200/- processing fee.
- At the time of registration, an initial fee of Rs. 5,000/- will be collected from the program fee.
- Detail fee information can be downloaded.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the University's discretion. Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made payable to "SVKM's NMIMS" in Mumbai.
- Furthermore, students must pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- You can now get a loan to pay your program fees even if you don't have a credit card.
- EMI (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available through credit cards issued by the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, and Kotak Mahindra Bank.