MBA In Marketing Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
Online MBA In Marketing Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
- The two-year Online MBA in Marketing Management program (Blended and ODL mode) provides a more in-depth understanding of the various functions and principles of marketing that can be applied in the workplace.
- The online MBA in Marketing Management program has been updated to reflect the changing business landscape.
- Explores modern marketing techniques and provides an understanding of marketing on a regional and global scale.
- Understand management concepts and apply them to marketing management.
- Navigate the marketing segment, which includes both traditional and modern marketing, effectively.
- If you successfully complete the Online MBA in Marketing Management program, you will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree.
- Create a marketing strategy that is both cost-effective and yields the best results.
- Determine the target markets and create communication that speaks to them in their language.
- Create efficient marketing strategies and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Improve existing customer relationships and turn them into brand advocates.
- Give you a competitive advantage and aid in the development of a successful business career
All Subjects has 4 credits.
Semester 1: Subjects
- Management Theory and Practice
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting & Analysis
- Information Systems for Managers
Semester 2: Subjects
- Business Communication
- Essentials of HRM
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Decision Science
Semesster 3: Subjects
- Brand Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Management
- International Marketing
Semester 4: Subjects
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing
- Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk
- Research Methodology
Gain a competitive advantage using the right tools and resources to build a sustainable and profitable business. The program prepares you for a variety of roles, including:
- Product Manager
Develop products by conducting market research and assessing the competition. Make a production schedule, develop marketing strategies, and launch new products.
- Market Research
Determine how to shape, advertise, and market their products and services based on consumer preferences.
- Brand Manager
Plan and carry out all communications and media actions across all channels, including online and social media.
- Marketing Manager
Create, implement, and execute profitable strategic marketing plans.
- Media Planning & Buying
Meet with clients to learn about their advertising strategies and to demonstrate the most effective media combinations.
- PR Manager
Create and maintain a positive public image for the organization by communicating achievements and other relevant news.
- Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with at least 50% marks at the graduation level.
- OR a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with less than 50% marks at the graduation level and a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Option 1: Full Payment of Fees (in INR)
- Option 2: Annual payment (in INR) 91,000Pro# 79,000 Prime 168,000Pro# 144,000 Prime
- Number of Years 2
- Option 3: Payment of fees by semester (in INR) 48,000Pro# 42,000 Prime No. of Semesters 4
- Students can choose between two modes of lecture delivery: #Pro & Prime
- Pro: The Pro mode allows students to view recorded lectures as well as live interactive lectures.
- Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures.
- Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access to live-interactive lectures.
Contact a student counselor for a more detailed understanding of the fee structure.
- All admissions are subject to Rs. 1,200/- processing fee.
- At the time of registration, an initial fee of Rs. 5,000/- will be collected from the program fee.
- Detail fee information can be downloaded.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the University's discretion. Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made payable to "SVKM's NMIMS" in Mumbai.
- Furthermore, students must pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- You can now get a loan to pay your program fees even if you don't have a credit card.
- EMI (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available through credit cards issued by the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, and Kotak Mahindra Bank.