MBA In Retail Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
Online MBA In Retail Management
Loan Facility : Available at 0% interest rate
- The two-year Online MBA in Retail Management(Blended and ODL mode) allows you to integrate general management concepts with retail management principles.
- Discover the fundamentals of business management, with a focus on retail management.
- Identify the various activities that occur in the retail sector.
- Recognize the critical role of logistics and supply chain management, as well as the importance of governance and risk management in the organised retail sector.
- Online MBA in Retail Management program teaches you about the financial and cost implications of the retail industry.
- Make decisions about the location and design of the store.
- If you successfully complete this program, you will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree.
- In the retail management sector, identify problems and develop solutions.
- Be capable of planning, evaluating, constructing, and selecting retail distribution channels.
- Manage retail channels effectively and develop retail marketing strategies
- Understand the management of shops or large malls, as well as the complexities involved in their day-to-day operations.
- Create a marketing plan for new or existing products or services that incorporates marketing concepts, strategies, research, and retail distribution principles.
- Oversee retail store operations and inventory management systems.
All Subjects has 4 credits.
Semester 1: Subjects
- Management Theory and Practice
- Organizational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting & Analysis
- Information Systems for Managers
Semester 2: Subjects
- Business Communication
- Essentials of HRM
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Decision Science
Semesster 3: Subjects
- Introduction to Retail
- Consumer Behavior
- Merchandising Management
- Sales Management
- Retail Store Design and Location
- Retail Store Operation and Inventory Management
Semester 4: Subjects
- Global Retailing
- International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Research
- Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk
- Research Methodology
Gain a competitive advantage by having the right tools and resources to build a successful venture and sustain its growth. The program prepares you for a variety of roles, including:
- Retail Manager
Manage statistical and financial records, as well as customer inquiries and complaints. In addition, supervise pricing and stock holdings, as well as maximizing profitability and meeting sales targets.
- Merchandising Manager
Coordination and communication with company buyers are required to purchase the appropriate items to complete the store's inventory.
- Store Manager
Plus, supervising pricing and stock holdings along with maximizing profitability and achieving sales targets. Manage statistical and financial records, as well as dealing with customer queries and grievances.
- Display Specialist
Execute design decisions effectively and create compelling merchandise presentations that will engage customers and increase sales.
- Retail Operations Manager
Streamline processes across stores and make sure the store is adequately staffed and stocked.
- Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with at least 50% marks at the graduation level.
- OR a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with less than 50% marks at the graduation level and a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Option 1: Payment in Full (in INR) 168,000Pro# 144,000 Prime
- Option 2: Annual payment 91,000Pro# 79,000 Prime
- Number of Years 2
- Option 3: Pay fees in instalments (in INR) 48,000Pro# 42,000 Prime
- Number of Semesters 4
Students can choose between two modes of lecture delivery: #Pro & Prime
Pro: The Pro mode allows students to view recorded lectures as well as live interactive lectures.
Prime: Students can view recorded lectures using the Prime delivery mode.
Prime+: The Prime+ mode gives students access to live-interactive lectures of their choosing. Contact a student counselor for a more detailed understanding of the fee structure.
- All admissions are subject to Rs. 1,200/- processing fee.
- At the time of registration, an initial fee of Rs. 5,000/- will be collected from the program fee.
- Detail fee information can be downloaded.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the University's discretion. Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made payable to "SVKM's NMIMS" in Mumbai.
- Furthermore, students must pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.